Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 Books in a year

I am a bit of a bookworm. I am currently embarking on a challenge to read 100 books in a single year. The 100 book are pictured below (thank you Goodreads)




Keira's 100 books in 1 year


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Angels & Demons
Tuesdays with Morrie
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
High Fidelity
The Shadow of the Wind
Nineteen Minutes
Tomorrow, When the War Began
The Two Towers
The Return of the King
Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea
Animal Farm
Life in Seven Mistakes: A Novel
Frankenstein
Catch-22
A Thousand Splendid Suns
1984
Deception Point
The God Delusion



Keira's favorite books »


}


I realise there are only 79 books there so far - but I'm sure to find some more books to read. Especially now that I have my kindle!


I'll have a widget on the side to keep track - and I'll endeavour to write a few reviews, updates on the books I have read.

As a kid I was a regular at the library. Every Saturday morning I'd greet the librarian as she opened our local library, armed with my library card and a packed lunch. I'd sit in the comfy couches and read until an hour before closing (midday) then pick out 12 books to take home and read over the week. I'd say goodbye to the librarian as she closed up and rode my bike home.

It's nice to have this part of me back. Embrace bookworm Keira!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 books in one year? Wow that's an accomplishment!

Post a Comment