Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What is this blog all about?

Good Question.

Originally, it was going to be a follow-up to One Girl + One Year: One Recovery. But, that "year" has now spanned nearly 3. Instead, it is going to be where I post more general stuff about my crazy life.

Even without my Eating Disorder my life is never normal. I have 2 rats and a cat who is scared of the rats. I seem to pick the least normal people to live with. Like attracts like, I guess. I am weird - I don't mean that in a derogatory sense - I am quirky and do silly things. I talk back to advertising in the shopping centre. I make jokes about my boobies secretly plotting against my face (when offered a push-up bra in the lingerie store), I have an ongoing pencil theatre saga that keeps me occupied during exam times.

Crazy doesn't have to be a negative thing. Crazy can be fun, crazy can be soothing, crazy can be the new normal.

This blog is about me exploring the things about me that make up Crazy Keira, that have nothing to do with mental illness...like my obsession with Scrubs and Linux OS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment